Peaks & Places Publishing
New 2004 Cordillera Huayhuash Map
Cartography by Alpine Mapping Guild
Published by Peaks & Places Publishing
The 2004 edition has been improved from the first 2002 edition in the following ways:
- Scale: greater detail at 1:50,000 and a 25m contour interval vs. the previous 1:65,000/50m contour interval.
- Six colors with shaded relief and landcover information derived from 2003 satellite imagery.
- New access roads and trailhead information.
- GPS ready with a 1km UTM/WGS84 grid and pre-marked control points.
- Glossy paper, 27"x39" folds to 4.5" x 8"